Friday, December 16, 2005

David Brock: COWARD

On November 8 of this year, David Brock of Media Matters attacked me following my appearance on MSNBC's The Situation With Tucker Carlson by providing faulty and incomplete evidence to call me a liar.

For those of you who don't know, Media Matters is a group which is notorious for monitoring conservatives then posting distortions of their comments on their website.In fact, Brock is a weekly guest on Franken's radio show.

Brock posted my personal email address and within 24 hrs, I received over 150 pieces of hate email.

This past Sunday evening, I met radio talk show host Michael Medved who agreed to have me on his program to discuss my new book, Pants on Fire: How Al Franken Lies, Smears, and Deceives, provided that there is someone to defend Franken's position. Since Franken is unavailable, David Brock seemed to be the perfect person. After all, Brock feeds Franken information on a regular basis, and since Brock felt enough of an authority to smear me based on my criticism of Franken, I figured we should invite him to debate me and discuss his attacks against me.

This past week, 3 calls went into Media Matters HQ and messages were left for Brock to accept our invitation for a debate. Our calls were not returned.

This makes Brock not just a smear merchant, but a feckless coward as well. He calls people liars, posts their phone numbers and email addresses for others to harrass them, then when offered the opportunity to back his claims, he hides under his desk.

Well, I figure if Brock can post my contact information, I can post his. I urge people to contact his office and demand that he be a man and face me to not only defend Franken who claims, "I hold myself to impossibly high standards" but to defend his attacks against me.

202-756-4100
mm-tips@mediamatters.org

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger KEvron said...

why should they waste their time on a small fish like you, skorski?

KEvron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home