Monday, November 28, 2005

Al Franken: Same lies, Different Venue

Last week Al Franken appeared on Conan O'Brien to do what else, attack the very people he's parasitically made millions off of.

Below is what he said of Sean Hannity:


From there, looking for the trifecta, O’Brien immediately asked Franken about Sean Hannity. Franken’s response: “I don’t like his show particularly, and I don’t really like him.” He then related a story about a discussion that he had with Hannity at last year’s Democratic convention:

“And, I said something like, ‘You know, my wife says to me you don’t see Sean Hannity going on any USO tours to Iraq. And I said, ‘Honey, that’s not fair. He has no talent.’ And Sean says to me, ‘That’s not funny.’ And I said, ‘Yes it is.’” (Laughter).

The truth is, and it's in my book, is that Franken lashed out at Hannity during his interview at the Democrat convention because Sean said that his criticism of Clinton's bombing of Kosovo was not as bad as the Democrat rhetoric against President Bush's war efforts.

Franken then yelled at him: "How many USO tours have you done?"

Franken NEVER said, "my wife said..."

He's repeated this lie/joke before. most recently when he appeared on David Letterman over the summer.

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger A Christian Prophet said...

Yes, Franken does what they all do, but the Holy Spirit came through with a message on The Christian Prophet blog which states clearly that a blacklist is not the answer.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger bobcollum said...

There you go again telling people your book is full of useless stretches of the truth. You'll never sell any that way.

Have you sold one yet to someone you don't know personally? \

lol

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Indi Joe said...

Your last entry, What really happened to Katherine?

How about now, What really happened to Ben Wikler?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home