Friday, July 08, 2005

Majority Report joins in the slime

Many of you may not be aware of this, but Air America does have more talk show hosts than just Al Franken. And believe it or not, Franken isn't even the most vile of the group (details in my upcoming book, Pants on Fire: How Al Franken Lies, Smears, and Deceives)

Last night, as I was dial surfing, I picked up Air America's "The Majority Report" with Janeane Garofalo and Sam Seder. Now I am accustomed to the vularity that comes out of the mouth's of these two, but my friend in the car was not.

Here is what Seder had to say about Brit Hume.

Seder: He's a scumbag, and some say he's the reason his son committed suicide.

In all my years of listening to talk radio I don't think I've ever heard something as mean or vicious as that.

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

if Hume was my father, I would kill myself too

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Some Guy said...

Maybe we can take Hume into adopting you, frankie?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger D. Geffen said...

What a shame, try to criticize or expose the left, and you'll be demonized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home