Monday, April 04, 2005

HBO's Left of The Dial

I watched, for the second time, HBO's Left of The Dial. This documentary, unlike Micahel Moore's, was in context, and didn't involve cutting and splicing clips to portray AUA in a positive light.

One of the things I noticed which really stood out, are the "personalities" of some of these AUA personalities. And while I want to try to keep this blog about Franken, as my upcoming book, titled - "Pants on Fire", is about him, the one thing I couldn't help but notice is that when liberals, and particularly the Left, get stressed or visibly upset, the frequency with which they swear, especially using the "F" word.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a prude, nor do I have virgin ears, but there is just something about "F this", "F that" or "just f" for the sake of it.

These are supposed to be the "intellectuals" who are so more superior to us conservative neandrethals.

3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Conservative Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Conservative Joe said...

I saw the show, and it F'n sucks...HBO did a fine job, butg who wants to watch big fat know it all liberals who couldnt make a point with an electric pencil sharpener.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger clhenry89 said...

I don't suppose you could post a link to my anti-Franken blog on your site, could you? ( http://frankenwatch.blogspot.com/)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home